Instantaneous and proactive communication from local law enforcement to you
The Alert Network allows the Lebanon Police Department to instantly update you about crimes, emergencies, and other important information.
All alerts are delivered via e-mail and are also available via text message.
- Citizen Alerts inform all registered users of public safety concerns in their area. The alerts contain information about crime trends, descriptions of suspects, missing persons, as well as advice on personal safety, and how to safeguard property.
- Business Alerts are targeted to specific business types, so your business will receive information about crimes that are pertinent to your business type.
- Case Alerts allow law enforcement to automatically disseminate information about open cases to all registered Citizen Observer users.
- Watch Group Alerts allow law enforcement to send targeted alerts to specific neighborhoods with information about crimes that are happening in their immediate area.
Secure Two-Way Communication between the public and local law enforcement
The biggest benefit of the Alert Network is that it makes possible, two-way communication between law enforcement and the public.
- Law Enforcement can update citizens on situations that require their attention.
- As the public learns about fugitives, missing persons and unsolved cases, they can provide tips directly to the detective assigned to the case.
Sign Up Today
Help create a stronger community by signing up to receive Citizen, Business, and Watch Group alerts. You’ll get information that impacts you, directly from your local law enforcement agency.